Our one day training workshop accredits you to use the full suite of HUCAMA Factors covering personality, ability and competency tools to be used to support your people assessment and development processes.
HUCAMA Factors provides a comprehensive assessment solution for the prediction and development of potential and performance in the workplace enabling you to make more informed talent decisions. It builds on the last 40 years of research on personality and behavioural prediction, including the academically leading Big 5 and the Great 8 Competencies.
HUCAMA Factors provides integrated and scalable assessment solutions for entry-level, mid-level and top-level applications across the employee life cycle. The toolkit covers:
- Personality Factors – assessments that measure dispositional traits covering between 16 to 48 facets of personality.
- Ability Factors – bias-free assessments that measure general reasoning ability and specific components.
- Competency Factors – assessments that measure performance at work which are aligned to the personality facets so you can compare potential with performance.
HUCAMA Factors provides the next generation in people assessment. It harnesses the latest advances in psychometrics to provide:
- Interactive online reporting to provide a more engaging feedback experience for participants.
- Sophisticated in-depth interpretation features for expert practitioners to better understand their participants’ profiles.
- Integrated assessments of personality and ability to reveal leadership potential.
- Easily customisable reports to link into the specific role or talent frameworks.