This position is now filled.
Edgecumbe is a highly successful psychology-based consulting business based in Bristol. Our purpose is to enhance leadership, employee engagement and performance in our client organisations – we help people and organisations to thrive.
Our core capabilities as a consultancy are assessing and developing leadership, building and measuring engagement, leadership team coaching and people analytics.
We are a friendly, fun and passionate team with a fabulous culture revolving around our values:
- We care
- We continuously innovate
- We uphold quality
- We help people thrive
We operate a hybrid working approach allowing you to have a base in our central Bristol office whilst flexibly mixing home-working depending on client and team demands. During your initial training period you will work more frequently from the office as we value the positive aspects of getting to know you, and training you face-to-face.
We are now recruiting for a Client Service Assistant to assist the client service coordinators and team manager in administering and supporting the Doctor 360 feedback service, including Edgecumbe Medical 360.
We are proud of our track record of growing our own talent and are able to provide the training, support and opportunities required for the right person to develop their capabilities beyond this role.
- Salary range: £19k – £21k (pro-rata if part-time) dependent on level of experience.
- Part-time or full time: a minimum 25 hours per week working Monday to Friday.
- Managing relevant client relationships.
- Handling email/telephone enquries from clients.
- Processing orders and setting up new clients/teams using web-based software.
- Producing contracts and invoices using established templates.
- Tracking and logging questionnaires as they are sent out and returned (including data entry).
- Liaison with third party suppliers, including the appraisal system partner company.
- Maintaining and updating databases.
- Liaison with the team coordinators to agree on priorities.
- Working with all other members of the company to constantly review and improve the systems and procedures.
- Undertaking general administration including photocopying, typing, data entry, report and presentation production, binding and distribution.
- Providing office and phone cover (including the coordination of messages/enquiries) and general assistance to other office staff (including holiday and sickness cover).
- A-level or equivalent level of education (e.g apprenticeship/BTEC).
- Good Maths and English GCSE grades.
- Essential: strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Word.
- Essential: astute with the ability to learn quickly – the potential to grow beyond this role is key.
- Essential: time management to ensure that deadlines are met or exceeded.
- Desirable: database skills including input and manipulation of data.
- Essential: at least 1 year’s work experience in a similar client-facing, assistant or admin role.
- Desirable: experience of working in a compliance or validation environment.
- Desirable: experience in working within the health sector.
Professional behaviours and abilities
- Planning and organisation: delivering agreed outcomes on time and proactively informing others if deadlines are at risk.
- Interpersonal skills: communicating effectively with clients, suppliers and colleagues in person, by phone and by email.
- Learning agility: ability to take on board new information and implement learning in day-to-day work.
- Delivery effectiveness: performing assigned tasks efficiently and accurately showing strong attention to detail.
- Time management: managing time efficiently and responding flexibly to changing workload demands.
- Analytical and pro-active thinking: ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Professionalism and ethical behaviour
- Ablility to embrace change: comfortable working in an environment where requirements and business needs often change.
- 23 days holiday plus public holidays (pro-rata if part-time).
- Use of company laptop.
- Up to 5% contributory pension.
- Private medical insurance (optional).
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Onsite gym (discounted rate).
- Discounted bus travel.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering email explaining your interest in, and suitability for, the Client Service Assistant position to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company wishing to employ individuals from diverse backgrounds, we encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds. We will review applications as they come in and screen all suitable applicants. If you are interested in the role, please submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews will be held between 16 and 28 March 2022 with a view to starting the role at the end March/beginning of April 2022.
Please note: you must have the right to work in the UK as we cannot sponsor visas. NO AGENCIES, please.