Edgecumbe Consulting Group is a highly successful psychology-based consulting business based in Bristol. Our purpose is to enhance leadership, employee engagement and performance in our client organisations – we help people and organisations to thrive because we believe that a better world needs better leadership.
Edgecumbe Consulting’s core capabilities as a consultancy are assessing and developing leadership, building and measuring engagement, leadership team coaching and people analytics.
We are a friendly, fun and passionate team with a fabulous culture revolving around our values:
- We care
- We continuously innovate
- We uphold quality
- We help people thrive
We are now recruiting for a Senior Client Project Coordinator/Client Project Manager to coordinate a range of consulting projects including assessment programmes, leadership or organisational development, recruitment assessments, coaching sessions, employee engagement surveys and 360o feedback projects. As part of the client project team, you will ensure a high-quality project management service
We are proud of our track record of growing our own talent and are able to provide the training, support and opportunities required for the right person to develop their capabilities beyond this role.
- Salary range: £25,000 – £35,000 p.a. dependent on level of experience (pro-rata for part-time hours).
- Hours: part time (25-30 hours per week, working Monday to Friday).
We operate a hybrid working approach allowing you to have a base in our central Bristol office whilst flexibly mixing home-working depending on client and team demands. During your initial training period you will work more frequently from the office as we value the positive aspects of getting to know you, and training you face-to-face.
Coordinating client projects
- Serving as a principal point of client contact for project coordination. You may be working on multiple client projects at the same time, dealing with enquiries, providing documentation, project updates and preparing reports to ensure a high standard of client care.
- Ensuring that GDPR agreements are in place and all related GDPR actions are carried out diligently.
- Setting up and coordinating all aspects of a project cycle, e.g. arranging meetings, calls and workshops.
- Establishing project plans and schedules; monitoring, reviewing, and evaluating progress.
- Collating and recording all fee-earning work and expenses.
- Managing the storage of paper documents and computer-based information.
- Creating, quality assuring and enhancing project materials using PowerPoint, Word and Excel, e.g. workshop presentation slides and assessment reports.
- Preparing, issuing and chasing up client documentation, e.g. contracts and invoices.
- Client project/PA responsibilities:
- Providing ad-hoc support to agreed directors/consultants by proactively managing diaries, providing day-to-day administration and communication, dealing with incoming calls, email, letters and carrying out background research.
- Arranging UK and international accommodation and travel to venues and travel planners for the consultants and directors, where required.
- Building and maintaining client, supplier and associate/colleague relationships, ensuring that all information is shared with relevant staff.
- Managing your time to ensure deadlines are achieved or exceeded.
- Providing office and phone cover, including co-ordinating messages/enquiries.
- Providing general assistance to other office staff, including holiday and sickness cover.
- Working with all other members of the company to constantly review and improve the systems and procedures.
- A-level or equivalent level of education (e.g apprenticeship/BTEC).
- Good Maths and English GCSE grades.
- Essential: strong MS Office skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sharepoint.
- Essential: astute with the ability to learn quickly – the potential to grow beyond this role is key.
- Essential: time management to ensure that deadlines are met or exceeded.
- Desirable: database skills including input and manipulation of data.
- Essential: at least 2 years’ work experience (part-time or full-time) in a similar client facing senior project coordination/project management role.
- Desirable: experience of working in a consulting environment.
Professional behaviours and abilities
- Planning and organisation: delivering agreed outcomes on time and proactively informing others if deadlines are at risk.
- Interpersonal skills: communicating effectively with clients, suppliers and colleagues in person, by phone and by email.
- Learning agility: ability to take on board new information and implement learning in day-to-day work.
- Delivery effectiveness: performing assigned tasks efficiently and accurately showing strong attention to detail.
- Time management: managing time efficiently and responding flexibly to changing workload demands.
- Analytical and pro-active thinking: ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Professionalism and ethical behaviour
- Ablility to embrace change: comfortable working in an environment where requirements and business needs often change.
- 23 days holiday plus public holidays (rising by one additional day per year up to a maximum of 28 days holiday, plus public holidays) – pro-rata for part time work.
- Use of company laptop.
- Up to 5% contributory pension.
- Private medical insurance (optional).
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Onsite gym (discounted rate).
- Discounted bus travel.
- Access to wellbeing apps.
- Ability to work short periods from within the EU.
- Paid volunteering days.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering email explaining your interest in, and suitability for, the Senior Client Project Coordinator position to email@example.com. As a company wishing to employ individuals from diverse backgrounds, we encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds. We will review applications as they come in and screen all suitable applicants. If you are interested in the role, please submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews will be held during November 2022 with a view to starting the role in December 2022 or January 2023.
Please note: you must have the right to work in the UK as we cannot sponsor visas. NO AGENCIES, please.